Tooth powder is a toothpaste alternative meant for those who are searching for a simple, all-natural, non-toxic lifestyle. Toothpaste can include harmful ingredients such as diethanolamine, titanium dioxide, triclosan, sulfates, and other dangerous additives. Brushing your teeth with minerals is gentle on enamel, non-abrasive, non-toxic, remineralizing, and safe when swallowed. Made with Sea Salt to soothe inflammation and Clove Powder relieve tooth and gum pain. No artificial sweeteners.
◦ Bentonite Clay is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, rich in trace minerals and draws out toxins
◦ Calcium Carbonate is known to whiten teeth, remove plaque and decrease sensitivity of enamel
◦ White Kaolin Clay is known as a gentle tooth whitener and neutralizes odor
◦ Sage Powder is an antibacterial and natural breath freshener
◦ Baking Soda helps break up stains on the teeth, neutralizes PH in the mouth which helps prevent tooth decay, and has a low RDA* scale of 7
* RDA scale stands for "Relative Dentin Abrasion Scale.” It was developed by the American Dental Association. RDA Values are as followed:
RDA VALUE | ABRASION 0 -70 Low-abrasive (Colgate Total RDA 70) 70- 100 Medium Abrasive (Tom's of Maine Toothpaste RDA 93) 100-150. Highly Abrasive (Crest Regular Toothpaste RDA 110) 150-250. Extremely Abrasive (Colgate Tartar Control RDA 165) 250+ ADA Upper Limit