Tooth powder is a toothpaste alternative meant for those who are searching for a simple, all-natural, non-toxic lifestyle. Toothpaste can include harmful ingredients such as diethanolamine, titanium dioxide, triclosan, sulfates, and other dangerous additives. Brushing your teeth with minerals is gentle on enamel, non-abrasive, non-toxic, remineralizing, and safe when swallowed. Made with Sea Salt to soothe inflammation and Clove Powder relieve tooth and gum pain. No artificial sweeteners.
◦ Bentonite Clay is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, rich in trace minerals and draws out toxins
◦ Calcium Carbonate is known to whiten teeth, remove plaque and decrease sensitivity of enamel
◦ White Kaolin Clay is known as a gentle tooth whitener and neutralizes odor
◦ Sage Powder is an antibacterial and natural breath freshener
◦ Baking Soda helps break up stains on the teeth, neutralizes PH in the mouth which helps prevent tooth decay, and has a low RDA* scale of 7
* RDA scale stands for "Relative Dentin Abrasion Scale.” It was developed by the American Dental Association. RDA Values are as followed:
RDA VALUE | ABRASION
0 -70 Low-abrasive (Colgate Total RDA 70)
70- 100 Medium Abrasive (Tom's of Maine Toothpaste RDA 93)
100-150. Highly Abrasive (Crest Regular Toothpaste RDA 110)
150-250. Extremely Abrasive (Colgate Tartar Control RDA 165)
250+ ADA Upper Limit
Peppermint Tooth Powder: Bentonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Sage, Baking Soda, Organic Clove, Sea Salt, Peppermint Essential Oil.
Spearmint Tooth Powder: Bentonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Sage, Baking Soda, Organic Clove, Sea Salt, Spearmint Essential Oil.
Lightly wet toothbrush. Shake off excess water and dip in tooth powder. Gently brush teeth for 2 minutes with small, circular motions. Rinse. May use coconut oil in lieu of water if desired.
Not recommended for sharing with household (children, siblings, roommates, etc.) as you will be dipping toothbrush in powder.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.***